Dinakaran, second largest daily of Tamil Nadu, caters the 50.38 lakh readers, according IRS Q2 2011. Dinakaran publishes 12 editions that comprise main cities and districts of Tamil Nadu as well as prime metros.In present time, Dinakaran has emerged as prime source to promote any product or service among Tamil speaking population.
Why advertise in "Dinakaran"
The remarkable growth of Dinakaran has become the inspiration for advertisers. They regard this notable daily as the highly beneficial medium to promote their product and service among the Tamil Population. Along with, there are multiple aspects that encourage advertising in Dinakaran-
- The newspaper helps in targeting the Tamil population, belongs to main districts as well as key cities of Tamil Nadu.
- It is second most popular newspaper of Tamil Nadu so it ensures the maximum response from Tamil speaking population on newspaper advertisement.
- The special supplements of Dinakaran help in promoting any product and services among different audiences.
- The newspaper ensures the desired outcome on all kinds of classified and display advertisement.
- It offers classified and display advertising in affordable ad rates to give the maximum ease to small local business owners.
Dinakaran and its Popularity
Tamil language based newspaper, Dinakaran is owned by popular media brand, Sun Network. The K.P Kandasamy has founded it in 1977 by the support of Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam. The Headquarter of Dinakaran is located in Chennai.
Nowadays, the success ratio of Dinakaran is escalating every day. The AIR of Dinakaran has been recorded 50.38 lakh in IRS Q2 2011 against 49.95 lakh in last quarter. There are many significant factors that are assisting in the growth of this newspaper. Its content base reflects the life of its target audience that is Tamil speaking population. The expert journalists of this newspaper are very well familiar with their right endeavors. They are devoted towards the welfare of Tamil speaking population. Currently, Dinakaran is recognized as one of most veritable newspaper brands and referred as the complete package of information.
The newspaper raises voice in the support of Tamil speaking population and publishes every news story according to their interest. In this way, its prime focus is on local residents of Tamil Nadu. The newspaper serves the every strata of this population through variety of articles, news stories and pullouts.
Dinakaran is published from Madurai, Coimbatore, Trichy, Vellore, Salem, Nagercoil, Nellai, Pondicherry. Its publishing centers are located in some prime metros. The metro cities covered by Dinakaran are Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai.